Dr. rer. nat. Wieland Groth, LL.M.
German Patent Attorney
European Patent Attorney
European Trademark Attorney
European Design Attorney European Patent Litigator
- Studies in Physics and Mathematics at the Techical University of Clausthal and at the Imperial College of London
- Degree in Physics and Mathematics at the Technical University of Clausthal.
- Awarded the Lower Saxony Graduates Scholarship and PhD at the Arnold Sommerfeld Institute of Theoretical Physics
- Qualification and following occupation as Patent Attorney in renowned northern German law firms
- Studies in Law for Patent Attorneys and European Intellectual Property Law resulting in a Degree in Master of Laws (LL.M.) at the university of Hagen
Dr. Wieland Groth is admitted to practice before the DPMA, the EUIPO, the EPO and the WIPO and is authorized to represent clients in infringement proceedings as European Patent Litigator before the Unified Patent Court (UPC), which will be newly opened in 2023.
Technical focus: Mechanical engineering, mechanics, renewable energies, wind turbines, rotor blades, laminates, physics, surface physics, optics, holograms, electronics, electrical engineering, semiconductor technology, storage media, information encryption, medical technology, maritime technologies, offshore platforms, adhesive tapes, adhesive technology, chemical technologies.
Memberships: PAK, INTA, AIPPI, EPI, DPG, FICPI, VPP